Search for classes
Costs per credit for Alaska Residents:
|100-200||$212/credit + $8 network fee + $6 facility fee + Books|
|300-400||$256/credit + $10 network fee + $6 facility fee + Books|
|500-600||$489/credit + $20 network fee + $6 facility fee + Books|
Tuition and Fees (PDF)
Register for Classes
- Register on-line at UAOnline. First you need to be a current student. New students visit Admissions.
- Or print a Registration Form
- Email registration forms to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax registration form to Student Services 543-4527
- Or mail registration form to Student Services, Kuskokwim Campus, P.O. Box 368, Bethel, AK 99559
- Or register at KuC, Room 109A, weekdays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
NOTE: Your registration is not complete until you have made arrangements for your tuition and fees to be paid.
If you register for courses, the university holds you financially responsible for that registration. If you do not plan to attend, you must drop your courses within the 100% refund period to avoid assessment of tuition and fees
Casie Stockdale, Student Services Manager
Elin McWilliams, Student Services Technician