University Park Building
1000 University Avenue
Photo by Todd Paris, UAF University Relations
In 1959, the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District built University Park as an elementary school on land donated to the university and leased by the district. University Park transferred back to UAF in 1994.
The university renovated the building into space for classes and offices. It now provides classrooms for many UA-affiliated programs.