Upcoming employer events
Join us on Handshake for professional development sessions and to learn about internship and job opportunities!
This is an opportunity for you to invest in your future: discover career paths, network with employers, and learn more about the employment opportunities available to you in the state as well as across our country. These virtual events are open to all majors and includes both an on-campus as well as off-campus fairs. Students can register via Handshake and, as always, each Fair is free to all attendees! Handshake will have information on which employers will be at the fair, the positions they’ll be hiring for, where to apply for the job, whether they will be accepting resumes at the fair, and much more!
To register, log in to Handshake, set up your account, and register for the fair! Registration opens on February 11th!
Apr21Online - Remo platform3-6 p.m.
Interviews May 3-7
• Register on Remo - all it takes is your name and email.
1. Respond to this email with your name and preferred email address to be added as a speaker (this allows you access before the event date!)• Please prepare a 1-minute introduction that includes:
2. Click on the “join as speaker” option
3. You will receive an automated Remo invitation email. Use this Remo invite link to log into the event.
1. A little about your company
2. What positions you are hiring for or will be hiring for
Suggested:• Watch this short video to see how to quickly navigate the Remo platform as an attendee.
• Participate in our UA 2021 Spring Accounting Recruitment Week - Employer Remo Demo and Training in the Remo platform frrom noon-1 p.m. AKT, April 14, 2021.
You will need to register in Handshake to attend our recruitment events. See our Handshake page to get started.
We hope that an organization will not cancel, but in the event that an organization chooses to withdraw completely from an event, the following refund schedule will apply.
- A full refund will be honored if cancellation is received via email two weeks prior to the event date. Cancellations after this date are non-refundable.
- Additionally, no-shows are non-refundable/non transferable.
- In the event a fair must be cancelled or the date moved, organizations that have already paid will receive a full refund.
Space is limited so please let us know immediately if you need to cancel as other employers may be waiting to register. We appreciate your consideration.
Whether or not you participate in the job fair every semester, there are plenty of opportunities for your organization to get involved and gain more exposure to the UAF community. If you're interested participating in any of the events below, let us know and we'll be happy to plan something that works best for you!
- Mock/practice interview workshop: an opportunity to meet with students and provide valuable, instant feedback on how to have a successful interview.
- Resume editing: whether one-on-one or as a presentation, share your knowledge with students on the do's & don'ts of resumes!
- Information session: Do you wish to target a specific major, promote your organization, and recruit for your open job opportunities? Host and information session and show students what you're all about!