Upcoming student events
Join us on Handshake for professional development sessions and to learn about internship and job opportunities!
This is an opportunity for you to invest in your future: discover career paths, network with employers, and learn more about the employment opportunities available to you in the state as well as across our country. These virtual events are open to all majors and includes both an on-campus as well as off-campus fairs. Students can register via Handshake and, as always, each Fair is free to all attendees! Handshake will have information on which employers will be at the fair, the positions they’ll be hiring for, where to apply for the job, whether they will be accepting resumes at the fair, and much more!
To register, log in to Handshake, set up your account, and register for the fair! Registration opens on February 11th!
Apr21Online - Remo platform3-6 p.m.
Interviews May 3-7
• Register on Remo - all it takes is your name and email.
1. Respond to this email with your name and preferred email address to be added as a speaker (this allows you access before the event date!)• Please prepare a 1-minute introduction that includes:
2. Click on the “join as speaker” option
3. You will receive an automated Remo invitation email. Use this Remo invite link to log into the event.
1. A little about your company
2. What positions you are hiring for or will be hiring for
Suggested:• Watch this short video to see how to quickly navigate the Remo platform as an attendee.
• Participate in our UA 2021 Spring Accounting Recruitment Week - Employer Remo Demo and Training in the Remo platform frrom noon-1 p.m. AKT, April 14, 2021.