The Strategic Leadership Certificate focuses on those leadership skills essential
to effective strategic executive leadership. In an age of increasing complexity where
greater demands are placed on executives to provide vision and pathways to the future,
the ability to collaborate effectively, integrate technology, and adapt to an ever-changing
environment are essential. Effective strategic leaders today must understand how to
create a positive vision that constructively influences both the organization and
those within it.
This certificate specifically targets those who wish to either transition into or
currently serve at the senior or executive level in the public or private sectors
or within nonprofits and who need to better understand the context in which they will
be required to develop, collaborate on and consider strategic-level decisions.
- Student must have a completed baccalaureate degree.
- Students that have already obtained a graduate degree will not be required to complete
an entrance exam.
- Students with a baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher will not
have any additional testing or entry course requirements.
- If the student has a cumulative GPA between 3.0 and 2.75, regardless of the field
of study, they will be required to complete the Watson Glaser Critical Thinking Exam.
- If a student has a cumulative GPA below 2.75, they will be required to submit results
from either the GRE or GMAT.
Graduate Certificate program Requirements
You can also view these requirements in the UAF Catalog.
|Complete all of the following:
||Leadership in Dangerous Contexts
View the full program requirements for the Strategic Leadersip Graduate Certificate in the UAF catalog.