Civil Rights Compliance
The School of Natural Resources and Extension celebrates the rich diversity of its clients, students and employees. Please read this memo from our director describing our commitment to providing workplaces and programming free of discrimination.
If you would like more information about civil rights at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, contact the UAF Office of Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity at 907-474-7300 (TTY: 907-474-2660) or visit some of the links below.
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975
- Departmental Regulation of Nondiscrimination in Programs and Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance from USDA
- Title IV, Civil Rights Act 0f 1964
- Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972
- Titles I and V of American with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
- UA Policy Regarding Sexual Harassment
- UAF Employee Equal Rights and Responsibilities