Fee payment (all students): Students are not considered registered until all tuition and fees are paid. Students will be dropped for non-payment or if arrangement have not been made by the posted deadline. (Note: see specific information and dates in the Academic Calendar.)
Tuition and Fees for the Spring 2018 Semester are as follows:
Lower Level: $202 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Upper Level: $244 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $$6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Graduate Level: $466 per credit for Tuition; 4% Network Fee; $6 per credit for Facilities Fee
Note: e-Learning and Distance Education courses may have different fees. The Network Fee is 4% of tuition or fee in lieu of tuition applied on a course-by-course basis.
Payment Options and Information:
- Pay Online: Pay with Visa or MasterCard or electronic check at https://www.alaska.edu/uaonline/. Be sure to review your account status after payment is confirmed. A link to the UAOnline "Statement and Payment History" page will take you to the site where you can pay with credit card or electronic check.
- Pay by Mail: Mail your full payment to arrive before or by the last day to register and pay fees. Payments made after that will be assessed with late fees.
- Pay In-Person: Pay your tuition and fees at your local campus
- Deferred Payment Plans: You may sign up for payment plans through your UAOnline Account under Student Services. For information on Payment Plans, visit the UAF Office of the Bursar.
- If your tuition and fees, etc. are being paid by a third praty, please have a Payment Authorization Form completed and signed, and submit to the Business Office at your local campus.
- An electronic bill will be generated for you on or about the 15th of each month and sent via email. It is your responsibility to check your e-mail address regularly.
- To view your bills at UAOnline, choose "Student Services & Account Information" form the main menu, then "Student Account," followed by " Statement and Payment History."
Reviewing Your Information at UAOnline:
You may review the following information at UAOnline. The item marked with an asterisk (*) below is your responsibility to update at UAOnline. Inform your local campus of any other changes.
- Name: This is how your name appears on your official records. If your name is listed incorrectly, please inform your local campus.
- *Mailing Address and Phone: Keep your mailing address and phone number updated by making changes at UAOnline.
- Permanent Address and Phone: Make sure this address and phone numbers are correct.
You may be dropped if you do not attend the first class and have not received prior approval from your instructor.
Making Changes to Your Schedule:
You may contact our local campus regarding changes to your schedule, OR, you may make changes on the web, following the deadlines found in the Academic Calendar.