Help for math anxiety
Click on the links to the left for more help on overcoming math anxiety.
Ten Ways To Reduce Math Anxiety
- Overcome negative self-talk.
- Ask questions.
- Consider math a foreign language -- it must be practiced.
- Don't rely on memorization to study mathematics.
- READ your math text.
- Study math according to YOUR LEARNING STYLE.
- Get help the same day you don't understand.
- Be relaxed and comfortable while studying math.
- "TALK" mathematics.
- Develop responsibility for your own successes and failures.