Meal plan share program
Eligible NON-MANDATORY meal plans may be split in half between two people.
- students that live off campus;
- residents in family housing and Sustainable Village;
- graduate students living in campus housing;
- faculty and staff members;
- may be used as an alternate Top-off plan for students that have purchased a mandatory meal plan. This program will NOT replace mandatory meal plans for students living in the residence halls.
Please note: Program selection must be requested at the time of purchase. The primary plan holder will be charged the full price of selected meal plan. The secondary plan holder assumes NO financial responsibility to the university for payment.
Selecting meal plan share
To request the meal plan share program:
- UAF Electronic Meal Plan Share Application & Agreement
- UAF Meal Plan Share Application & Agreement - Paper form
Please print, sign and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.