UAF Math Services
UAF Math Services
The schedule changes every semester; different hours are posted for semester breaks & finals weeks.
Tutoring available through DMS Math Services is for students enrolled in UAF core MATH and STAT courses (courses designated by an X) and who paid the math/stat OTO semester fee**. Students will be required to follow UAF covid-19 policies while in the tutoring spaces. If your class is a CTC course, you did not pay the fee for DMS tutoring services, visit here for CTC math tutoring information.
**Students in these courses pay the Math/Stat OTO Sem fee of $50 for this service
- this is not part of the consolidate fees. **
- The Math and Stat Lab will be open for hours Monday - Friday this semester. Please have UA ID card or number to log in to the center.
- Online Tutoring through Zoom To make an appointment go to Online Tutoring. You will need your UA credentials to log in. On your dashboard click Schedule
an appointment. Appointments can be made for 30, 45,or 60 minutes. Students can make
appointments within the hour up to 14 days in advance.
- One-on-One Tutoring will be in Chapman 210. To make an appointment go to 1-1 Tutoring. You will need your UA credentials to log in. On your dashboard click Schedule an appointment. Appointments can be made for 30, 45,or 60 minutes. Students can make appointments within the hour up to 14 days in advance.
- For a list of the current semester texts, Please click here.
- For a list of the Tutors and the courses they tutor, Please click here.
- To give us some Feedback on the tutoring services, Please click here.
Do you have questions about the DMS tutoring services?
Email us at email@example.com
Do you use math services?
Please complete a short survey to help us improve!