Financial lenders code of conduct
With regard to the relationship with financial lenders, the University of Alaska Fairbanks Financial Aid Office follows these ground rules:
- The Financial Aid Office does not accept money, equipment, office assistance, or
printing services from student loan providers.
- The Financial Aid Office does not participate in any revenue-sharing arrangements
with any lenders.
- The Financial Aid Office provides information on lenders that students have used in
the three prior years.
- The Financial Aid Office makes clear to students and families that they have the right
to borrow through any private lender that they choose.
- The Financial Aid Office reviews its historical lender list each year.
- The Financial Aid Office is as transparent as possible and is responsive to any concerns that students and families might have.