Banner Access Forms
Select the type(s) of access required:

Computer Account Request/Change Form
Request or change account information for UA Doman, Email, VPN, and Roxen

Activity Code Maintenance Form
Create, change, or inactivate up to 10 activity codes at one time. Please use the Activity Codes Listingfor current usage and new unit/dept code naming convention. Please read the Activity Codes Guidelines for more information.

Affidavit of Forgery
The official form used to report a forged item.

Budget Revision
To move budget authority within the same appropriation. Please see the instructions for more information. Must be approved by a financial manager, Dean or Director (shown as Cognizant Program Director in the AUTHORIZED SIGNATURES block). If you are having trouble getting this form to work, try this fix.

Certification of Unavailable Documentation (CUD)
Missing receipt affidavit for travel expenses.
A completed and signed (by the traveler and their supervisor) CUD is required when requesting an exception to the regulatory receipt requirements.

Non-Standard Budget Revision (MBUD, PBUD, ABUD, etc.)
Non-standard budget revisions are those whose entry does not require balancing. These BRs use the Journal Voucher form with slight modifications for clarity purposes. Please see the instructions for completing the form. For more information on the match budgeting process, please read the background and procedures.

Disclosure of Employment or Services Outside of the University of Alaska
Current UA employees should complete this form to report any employment activities outside of the university. Please see the memo for additional information.

Employee Recognition/Bonus Awards
Complete the applicable form to process an employee recognition award, per UAF Policy 04.05.001. Obtain signatures and send to Payroll for processing.

  • Informal (Up to $500 and/or 3 days paid leave)
  • Formal (Up to $2,500 and/or 5 days paid leave)

Fund Code Maintenance Form 
To update or create a new fund. Please fill out the form as completely as possible. Restricted funds should be routed through OGCA.

General Ledger Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
To reconcile your department's balance sheet account for the quarterly report. Please see the instructions for more information.

Journal Voucher (JV)
To process current accounting entries, allocations and corrections for which other means of entry into the financial system are not available. Must be approved by a financial manager, Dean or Director. The same individual cannot both prepare and approve the form. Please see the following documents for assistance in completing the JV:

Labor Redistribution Form(LR)
To transfer labor charges from one labor account to another for the current fiscal year. Please see the instructionsfor assistance on completing this form. Must be approved by a financial manager, Dean or Director. The same individual cannot both prepare and approve the form.

Multi-Year Event Fund Setup
To setup a unique fund to track revenue and expenditure activity associated with a special event (conference, workshop, etc.) that spans multiple fiscal years of which unrestricted (F1) funds are typically used. Please see complete requirements of multi-year event funds here.

Non-Cash Reporting Template
To record the data necessary for the quarterly Non-Cash Awards Report. Please review the current non-cash reporting requirements.  The Non-Cash Reporting schedule is available here. Excel password encryption instructions can be found here.

Organization Code Maintenance Form 
To create, change, or inactivate an org code. Please see the detailed instructions for assistance in completing this form.

PCN Request Form
To request a brand-new PCN for use in your department. Please make sure to review the Active PCN List prior to completing this form.

Petty Cash Voucher
To reimburse an individual for university-related charges up to $100. Please read the instructions on the form for excluded items.

Representational Allowance Forms 
To provide the required documentation for representational allowance item purchases per UA Regulation 05.02.07. Please visit the Representational Allowance page for guidelines, forms, and the Chancellor's designees for appropriate signature authority.

In accordance with the University of Alaska Service/Recharge Centers Procedure, rate proposals need to be summitted on an annual basis. Please use the questionnaire and rate calculation template to complete this process.

Reimbursable Service Agreements (RSAs)
A Reimbursable Service Agreement (RSA) is a State of Alaska Office of Management & Budget form that represents a contractual agreement between an appropriation requesting a service and an appropriation providing a service.  This form assists with INTERNAL UA RSA processing.  More information located here.

Signature Authorization **UPDATED**
I lieu of the signature authorization form, an individual's job assignment now determines the granted signature authority. Please read the description of each document type for approval instructions.

Wire Transfer (Incoming)
Use the Incoming Wire Transfer Request Form to set up an incoming wire transfer from an external source. Outgoing wire transfers are handled by Accounts Payable.

Please review the May 30, 2017, memo from Julie Queen and complete the WCA questionnaire with as much information and backup as necessary to allow for a thorough review.  A representative from Financial Services will follow up to finalize the details.

WCA Request Form

May 30, 2017 Memo

More information can be found on the Resources page.