OFA provides links, general information, and guidance in association with exigency restrictions. Please use this information in the intended context as well as recognizing that updated guidance may be available in other locations before it is available here.
- What is a financial exigency? Please see Board of Regents Policy, Chapter 04.09
- The UA Board of Regents declared financial exigency for the University of Alaska on Monday, July 22, 2019
- President Johnson’s exigency announcement:
- President Johnson amends hiring, travel and procurement freezes in his August 19, 2019 memo.
- Information on the New UA
- Chancellor White’s budget communications and memo on the procurement and travel approval process
- Chancellor White's budget update July 25, 2019
- Statewide Human Resources information on financial exigency
- HR update as of August 9, 2019 from Keli Hite McGee, CHRO
Procurement and Travel
Procurement Restrictions from John Hebard, Chief Procurement Officer:
Finance List email from OFA regarding FY20 Procurement and Travel Reminders, July 24, 2019