Labor services include the following:
- Special event setup, take down and cleanup
- Classrooms; furniture configuration & setup as specificed by the department, and inventory to ensure appropriate number of trash cans, pencil sharpeners, podiums, etc.
- Assists Environmental Health and Safety in cleanup of spills such as fuels, oils, and glycol.
- Perform hazardous safety checks, which inlcude loose flooring, lighting, and fire code corrections.
- Performs asphalt street patching
- Installs and maintains street and parking lot signage
- Provides assistance with snow removal on stairs and walkways
- Collects litter and trash, daily, year round (summer and winter) from over 130 small trash cans and ash trays located campus wide.