Apply to Honors College at UAF
How to Apply to the Honors College at UAF
You can apply to the Honors College at UAF quickly and easily online. You’ll first need to apply to UAF as a full-time, bachelor’s degree seeking student. Here are the links to apply:
Honors College applications will be reviewed and accepted on an ongoing basis, and decisions will be announced at the first of each month. If you have questions about your application, please contact email@example.com.
Honors College Requirements
Apply to the Honors College at UAF. Here are the admission requirements for Honors students.
Honors requirements for all students
All students seeking admission to the UAF Honors College must be:
- Accepted into a Baccalaureate Program at UAF
- Full-time students at UAF (12 credits or more in each semester)
- Placed in, or have completed, WRTG F111X or higher and either MATH F113X or MATH F151X or higher
Honors requirements for first-year students
Honors requirements for first-year are as follows:
- 3.5+ high school final cumulative GPA (we will use the weighted GPA if you have taken AP classes)
Honors requirements for transfer students and UAF students who wish to join Honors as sophomores or juniors
If you’re transferring to UAF from another university, or wish to join the Honors College as a sophomore or a junior, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- 3.5 cumulative GPA from your transferring school or UAF
- 24 or more credits from your transferring school or UAF
Are you interested in helping to find solutions to climate change? Focusing on actionable science and community engagement, the Climate Scholar Program at UAF is the first opportunity of its kind in the nation for undergraduates to get involved and make a difference.
Fairbanks, Alaska offers opportunities for field-based, hands-on learning you won’t find anywhere else on Earth. From cutting-edge research to service-learning projects and internships, UAF’s Honors College is your chance to get involved.