The University's ProCard is for use in the purchase of goods and services, not to exceed $5000. It is issued to employees and can be set up with different limits and controls, based on purchasing needs. Custodial card configurations are available to departments to reduce the need to use Limited Purchase Orders.
To obtain a ProCard or change/update an existing one follow the instructions below:
*Click on the appropriate application.
*Complete the required information online.
*Get the appropriate signatures.
*Fax (474-7720), mail (Box 7940), scan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or deliver the completed application to the Procurement & Contract Services office.
ATTENTION CARDHOLDERS: As part of the process for obtaining your new credit card, you will receive two (2) emails from JP Morgan Chase. These emails provide information on the PaymentNet4 website, a user id and temporary password so you can log into the system. They are not spam! If you have not received them prior to physically getting your card, check your spam folder, as they may have been diverted.
You must to log into the system to finish your setup to have access to all your card information, declines & authorizations, etc. Contact Procurement at 907-474-7315 if you have any problems logging in or finding your messages.
NOTE: The temporary password is only good for 5 days. Contact 907-474-7315 to have it reset. Once you have set your permanent password it can be reset on-line through the PaymentNet4 website.
TRAINING: ProCard/Department Travel Card training is scheduled on an as needed basis. New cardholders are invited, by email, to the first class after processing their applications. All credit cards are delivered to Procurement & Contract Services. The cardholder will receive their card(s) upon completing training, if they have arrived.
University of Alaska Fairbanks has created a central Amazon Business account that will make it easier for you to purchase on Amazon.com. Our goal is to simplify the purchasing process so you can take advantage of business only features you don’t have today on your consumer profiles.
Through this upgrade you will have immediate access to:
- Free Standard Shipping on orders over $25 (learn more)
- Business Pricing and quantity discounts on select items
- Business-tailored search and browse functionality
- Access to a specialized Customer Service team for business customers only
Everything else you know and love about shopping on Amazon.com will remain the same.
If you would like to be added to the University of Alaska Fairbanks Amazon Business Account, please contact Denise Caissie at email@example.com for an invite that will then walk you through the registration process. Once you have completed this one time process you can immediately start shopping on Amazon.com with an even better customer experience!
Please also consider, once you have set up your profile on Amazon Business, going to https://smile.amazon.com/ and completing the process to have a donation made to the University of Alaska Foundation for each eligible item you purchase with University of Alaska funds.
"AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice."
In order to have the donations be automatic, you must log into Amazon Business through the Amazon Smile website, at which point you will be automatically redirected to the Amazon Business section, with all the appropriate discounts applied to your order.
To get access to the Staples Advantage website with State of Alaska discounted pricing for University of Alaska, please contact Ron Caldwell directly at Ron.Caldwell@staples.com. He will provide you with individual login information. He can also be messaged at (907)378-2081
Sensitive Account Codes
If one of these codes is used for a ProCard purchase, verify the grant supports these types of purchase prior to making the purchase. If the grant does not support purchases of these types, you will be required to do a JV to move the purchase to a different fund.
System Requirements for PaymentNet 4
- Account Codes
- Banner Mapping Calendar
- FY18 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- FY19 Monthly Statement Print Calendar
- Fiscal Mgr Audit Lookup Instructions
- Fiscal Mgr Creating a Departmental Cardholder List
- Fiscal Mgr Transaction Detail Lookup Table
- Office Depot / Office Max UAF Online Order Portal
- Office Depot / Office Max UAF Store Purchasing Program Flyer
- PaymentNet 4 - How Much Credit Do I Have Left
- PaymentNet 4 - Logging in to PaymentNet 4 For The First Time
- PaymentNet 4 - Looking Up a Decline
- PaymentNet 4 - My Profile Setup
- PaymentNet 4 - Printing a Statement
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying Transactions - New Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Querying by Hierarchy - Advanced Query
- PaymentNet 4 - Why Did My Card Decline
- ProCard and Travel Card | Statewide Financial Systems
- UAF Procurement Card Handbook - Revised March 2017
You must contact Denise Caissie for the waiver form. She can be reached at 474-7374 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Int'l (call collect): 847-488-3748