Information & Resources for All Faculty:
Faculty Contract Dates:
- AY18-19: August 12, 2018 - May 11, 2019
- AY19-20: August 11, 2019 - May 9, 2020
- AY20-21: August TBA, 2020- May TBA, 2021
- AY21-22: August TBA, 2021- May TBA, 2022
- University bargaining unit members are no longer required to either join a union or pay agency fees.
- The University will no longer require or deduct agency fees. Additionally, agency fees not already transmitted to the union will be refunded, as appropriate.
- The University will continue to deduct union membership dues unless an employee revokes his/her payroll deduction using a revocation form.
Employee Search Committee Resources
Faculty Development and Orientation
UNAC Faculty Contract and Workload
Student Course Evaluations
Student Recruitment and Accomodations
The University of Alaska Fairbanks is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and educational institution. UAF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, parenthood, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, or other legally protected status. The University's commitment to nondiscrimination, including against sex discrimination, applies to students, employees, and applicants for admission and employment. Contact information, applicable laws, and complaint procedures are included on UA's statement of nondiscrimination available at www.alaska.edu/titleIXcompliance/nondiscrimination.