Leadership team and staff
The office of the vice chancellor for rural, community and Native education oversees the UAF Community and Technical College, the College of Rural and Community Development, and five rural community campuses across the state of Alaska.
College of Rural and Community Development Leadership
College of Rural and Community Development Staff
USDA Grant Manager
College of Rural and Community Development
- Manage administrative tasks for a grant awarded to CRCD branch campuses from the U.S. Department of Agriculture – Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH). The primary goal of the grant is to enhance local food and energy security; Indigenous and subsistence knowledge; and stewardship in rural Alaskan communities.
- ANNH website
- CRCD Student Admissions and Registration Contact
- Provide Course and Student Information for CRCD
- CRCD Financial Aide Contact
- Manage and Maintain CRCD Courses in Banner
- Grade Reporting and Input Midterm and Final Grades
- Maintain Student and Grading Records
- Oversee Instructional Assessment System (IAS) for CRCD
- Oversee the Course and Instructor Approval Process and Maintain Records of Approvals.