Commitments for using the NWA-CESU
- All projects must have direct relevance to NWA-CESU mission.
- Project award is non-competitive between partners.
- Partner institutions agree to a 17.5% overhead.
- Project funds may be transferred between institutions or between an agency and an institution, but not directly between agencies. Mechanisms other than the CESU agreement are available for transferring funds between agencies.
- Projects are collaborative between partners.
Guidelines for faculty pursuing a NWA-CESU Project
Useful links & forms for partners
- 424 (PDF) - Application for Federal Assistance
- 424a (PDF) - Budget Information - Nonconstruction Programs
- NPS Research Permit Page
(For research being done under NPS jurisdiction)
- Project Cover Sheet
For agency members pursuing a NWA-CESU Project