Policies and regulations
The university prohibits sexual misconduct including sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. If an act of gender-based or sexual misconduct occurs, the university will take steps to stop the behavior, prevent its recurrence, and provide remedies for the complainant.
- UA Notice of Nondiscrimination
- UAF Anti-Harassment Statement
- UA Board of Regents Policy on Sexual and Gender-Based Discrimination (PDF)
- UA Board of Regents Policy on Student Rights and Responsibilities (PDF)
- UA Board of Regents Policy on Equal Educational Opportunity and Nondiscrimination (PDF)