The Elections Committee was established on Sept. 1, 2013. Prior to this, it was part of the 'Elections, Membership, and Rules Committee' (EMR). The committee's charge is as follows:
Section 5. A. II. Elections Committee
- The chairperson shall be elected from the committee members.
- The committee shall have the following responsibilities.
- Conduct elections for Unit Representatives, At-large Representatives, Vice President, and President.
- Responsible for filling vacancies in units with no representation.
- The chairperson of the committee may establish subcommittees for specific issues.