University Advocacy Committee
According to Staff Council Bylaws, the committee's charge is as follows:
Section 5. A. VI. University Advocacy Committee
- Chairperson shall be elected from the committee members.
- The committee shall have the following responsibilities:
- Organize events and functions to help make the public aware of the value of University staff, as well as students and faculty
- Organize events and functions that increase staff morale and awareness of the University
- Focus on on-boarding, mentoring, and communications within Staff Council and public relations with the UAF community
- The chairperson of the committee may establish subcommittees for specific issues.