UAF STAFF COUNCIL
RESULTS ARE IN...
Votes for the 2017 Staff Council Election were cast via OrgSync. The utilization of OrgSync was successful!
Staff Council is your opportunity to participate in the shared governance at UAF and contribute to the future of our university!
Voting for the Staff Council even numbered units, listed below, was held from October 16 to October 30. The number of seats in each unit is determined by the number of staff in that unit. There is one Unit Representative seat for every 50 staff members in a unit, up to a maximum of 4 Unit Representative seats.
- Unit 2 (96 staff, 2 seats): Community and Technical College (CTC), eLearning, & College of Rural and Community Development (except Rural Campuses)
- Brianna Pauling (re-elected)
- Carrie Santoro (re-elected)
- Unit 4 (62 staff, 2 seats): Institute of Arctic Biology (IAB)
- Adam Chisom
- Unit 6 (91 staff, 2 seats): College of Fish and Ocean Sciences (CFOS)
- Chris Brooks (re-elected)
- Wendy Rupe (re-elected)
- Unit 8 (27 staff, 1 seat): College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
- Kathleen Nava (re-elected)
- Unit 10 (46 staff, 1 seat): College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (CNSM), UA Museum
- Sylvia Hutchinson
- Unit 12 (90 staff, 2 seats): Administrative Services
- Jessica Allard (re-elected)
- Derek Bastille
- Unit 14 (27 staff, 1 seat): International Arctic Research Center (IARC)
- No nominations were received for this unit
B. At-Large Representative seats (3 seats total*):
At-Large Representatives serve on behalf of ALL UAF staff represented by Staff Council.
- Two of these seats are for full two year terms - 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2019
- Felicia Burud
- Denise Caissie
- One seat will be filled for a one year term (1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018)
- Jeff Whiteside
*Please contact the Governance office firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Staff Council or the nominations and elections process.