Welcome to UAF!
Congratulations on your acceptance! We look forward to helping you achieve your academic goals and explore the possibilities of the Last Frontier — where inspiration is around every bend, independence is championed, and adventure is inevitable.
Use this website as a trail guide to the next steps you need to take on your path to becoming a Nanook.
Steps to take before you arrive:
- Financial Aid: Apply now for the FAFSA and scholarships.
- Academic Advising: Set up an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Registration: Register early to get the best selection of classes.
- Forms: Fill out submit these to set up housing, dining, health services and your mailbox.
- New Student Orientation: Sign up to attend this program that helps you navigate through the first days on campus. (Orientation is required for most new students.)
- Get your @alaska.edu email account: After registering for classes, you will start getting UAF email with important information.
Help yourself at UAOnline
- Go to UAonline
- Click on "Login to Secured Area"
If you need assistance logging in, follow the instructions for claiming or resetting your information. For more assistance, contact the OIT Support Center at 800-478-8226, 907-450-8300 or email@example.com.
If you contact the Office of Admissions & the Registrar to reset your PIN, you must also log in to UAOnline to change it to a new PIN of your choice before midnight the same day.
You're coming, right?
We're ready for you! If you haven't already, please let us know whether you'd like to accept your admission, postpone it, or if you'll be unable to attend at www.uaf.edu/admissions/reply/.