UAF's annual alumni reunion
July 19-21, 2018
Did you graduate from UAF last year? Ten years ago? Fifty? We'd love to see you again. Please join us at the alumni reunion!
Make sure to register for the events happening during
Nanook Rendezvous, July 19-21, 2018.
Can't make reunion?
Plus, you can still support UAF’s mission by making a gift here.
Thursday, July 19
4:30-7 p.m. Welcome picnic in the Georgeson Botanical Garden
Salads, skewers and other tasty summer fare, followed by music by the Summer Music Festival's American Roots ensemble. Starting at 4:30, come pick up your welcome bag and reunion name tag. Space is limited at the picnic. Alumni who register may bring one guest each. The music in the garden begins at 7 p.m.
Friday, July 20
10-11 a.m. UAF campus tour
Led by our wonderful student ambassadors.
- Meet outside Constitution Hall, UAF campus.
- Walking tour - mini bus provided for those if needed.
- Map to Constitution Hall.
1:30-5 p.m. Alumni on the Riverboat Discovery
Meet at 1975 Discovery Drive, Fairbanks.
Please arrive promptly at 1:30 p.m. so we can account for the group. The historic sternwheeler leaves promptly at 2 p.m. for the tour down the Chena River. Learn more about the Riverboat Discovery.
- Look for the UAF banner dockside.
- Alumni will gather for a group photo before boarding the boat.
- Map to Riverboat Discovery.
7 p.m. Nanook night at Goldpanners baseball
Growden Memorial Park, 201 Wilbur St, Fairbanks.
- Sponsored by the UAFAA Fairbanks Chapter.
- Map to Growden Memorial Park.
Free admission for UAF alumni
Saturday, July 21
8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Golden Days Grande Parade
Join the UAF parade entry. Either walk or ride along on the float during one of Fairbanks' largest summer celebrations!
More information about the parade, including guidelines for joining UAF's float in the parade, will be posted soon.
5 p.m. One last hurrah at Ursa Major Distilling
Ursa Major Distilling, Ester, Alaska
- Support an establishment owned and operated by UAF alumnus Rob Borland `99 `02.
- No-host cocktails and tasting.
- Map to Ursa Major Distilling
- Free admission to the Student Recreation Center on campus.
- Discounted admission to the UA Museum of the North on campus.
UAF summer guest housing
Reservations open March 1, 2018.
For more information.
Pike’s Waterfront Lodge
$129 plus 8% bed tax per night rate for standard rooms.
In addition this year we will also be including breakfast too!
Use the code UAF Alumni when making reservations at www.pikeslodge.com, call 907-374- 7110 or email GM@pikeslodge.com.
Visit www.explorefairbanks.com to find out about other hotels and excursions to make your Alaska visit the trip of a lifetime.