Core themes and indicators
Student Success and Degree Attainment
Students are at the heart of UAF's mission. We are committed to the success of all students.
- Associate, Bachelors, Masters and PhD Retention (fall to fall continued enrollment at UAF)*
- Associate, Bachelors, Masters and PhD Persistence (fall to fall continued enrollment or completion at any institution)*
- Associate, Bachelors, Masters and PhD Graduation*
- Gateway course pass rates*
UAF is a Land, Sea and Space Grant university, and research is integral to our identity, mission and goals.
- Graduate degrees awarded*
- Research expenditures per faculty FTE (full-time equivalent)
- Dissemination of research as measured by publications per faculty FTE
- Undergraduate student participation in research*
UAF's mission includes educating students for active citizenship and preparing them for lifelong learning and careers. We play a key role in preparing Alaska's workforce.
- Graduates in high demand workforce areas
- Student participation in internships, externships and practicums
- Graduates employed in Alaska (collected from state Department of Labor statistics)
- Graduates continuing on to further education
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
UAF is committed to fostering a diverse, respectful and caring community.
- Diversity in staff and faculty across all levels
- Campus climate survey results
*Indicators disaggregated by race, ethnicity, age, gender, socioeconomic status, first-generation college student