Research and Resources
The Alaska Native Language Center strives to make the use, revitalization, and study of Alaska Native languages available to all. Please make use of our publicly available resources and research, and reach out if there is additional information you are looking for.
- Piciryaramta Elicungcallra: Yup'ik Immersion Language Education
- The Name Troth Yeddha'
- Native Placenames of the Fairbanks Area
- Inuit or Eskimo: Which name to use?
- The Name "Athabascan"
- Inuit Snow Terms: How Many and What Does It Mean?
- Mapping Alaska's Native Languages
- Dene-Yeniseian Languages
- Alaska Native Language Websites
- Comparative Yupik and Inuit
- Yukon-Kuskokwim Ethnobotany
- CoLang 2016