The CFOS curriculum committee is responsible for assuring that CFOS academic programs meet student needs in all areas in which CFOS has responsibility. The committee works with CFOS faculty to develop plans for new programs and to develop new ideas concerning delivery methods and core classes. The committee has an obligation to review all proposed changes to classes and degree programs offered by CFOS, including changes in content and delivery method, deleted courses and degrees as well as new courses and new degrees.
Meetings: Twice yearly and by email when necessary.
- BS in Fisheries and Marine Sciences: Megan McPhee
- BA in Fisheries: Courtney Carothers
- Fisheries at large: Peter Westley
- Oceanography: Harper Simmons
- Committee Chair and Marine Biology: Sarah Mincks
- Christina Sutton, Academic Manager