The Insurance Claim Process for IMS/CFOS
1. PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR GATHERS THE NECESSARY ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS
- Photos by end users of the location of the incident and the damage to equipment if applicable.
- An incident report by end users, principal investigator and contractors (where appropriate) involved in the incident.
- An email with a copy of the original purchase order which has the date of purchase.
- Provide a current quote.
- Go to the EHSRM accident reporting webpage and submit an incident report (the Facilities Coordinator can do this for you) and upload the above documentation.
2. PRINCIPLE INVESTIGATOR FINALIZES RECEIPT OF REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT
- Inform involved parties of receipt of replacement equipment.
- Provide equipment serial number and model information to Facilities Coordinator.
- Request UA tag for the equipment from the Facilities Coordinator.
- Indicate where the equipment will be stored.
- Label equipment with complete contact information.
For more information about details of coverage please visit UA System Office of Risk Services.