UA COVID-19 InformationPlease visit the UA COVID-19 Information website for the most up-to-date policies, communications and resources including those pertaining to UA travel. Our staff is happy to help navigate the information and answer questions.
Chancellor White's travel approval delegation memos provide information on additional required approvals for UAF business travel.
Whether you need a travel coordinator to do all the work or just help with one area,
our staff is happy to assist with your travel needs! We'll gather information from
you using our "Travel Assistance Request" form and take it from there.
Our services include completing and submitting your Travel Request in Concur, booking trip components such as airfare and lodging, compiling your Expense Report and more.
Do you already know what you need to do and how to do it? Then log in to Concur and
Visit the UA Travel website for traveler resources including full walkthroughs for each step of the travel process.
Our website also provides additional information specific to UAF for different types of travel. Visit our resources section for more information.
- Pre-Trip Planning & Budgeting
- Concur Travel Request Entry
- Conference Registration
- Travel Arrangements: Airfare, Lodging & Transportation
- Concur Expense Report Entry
- Reimbursement Processing Assistance
- Travel Training
- Travel Agency Liason
- Receipt Management
- Risk Management Liason
- Functional Area Travel Experts
- Connect Travelers with Resources & Relevant Information
- Financial Reporting
- Event Travel Logistics
- Customer Service Support
- Concur Monitoring & Clean-Up
- Unused Ticket Credit Management
- Connect Departments with Resources & Relevant Information