1.) Please complete all fields with your personal information.
2.) Complete each question by selecting the most correct answer. A score of 100% is required for passing.
3.) When complete, please click “Submit to EHSRM” button.
Department PO Box Number:
Employee or Student Identification Number:
1. The Hazard Communication standard covers the following hazards that may be found in office and classroom environments:
2. The first step in using a chemical safely is to:
3. SDS must be
4. Safety information regarding ultraviolet radiation, vibration, and noise is:
5. When are unlabeled containers acceptable in the work place?
6. Labels are required to have what elements as of June 1, 2015?
7. Primary labels
9. Jane uses a hazardous chemical to clean her work area, but doesn’t wear gloves. Jane could be exposed to this chemical by which route of exposure?
10. Sensitizers and carcinogens are: