Panelists to discuss entrepreneurship in outdoor recreation
The next event in the fall speaker series “Entrepreneurship in Outdoor Recreation” will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 12, online via Zoom.
The series is hosted by UAF College of Business and Security Management’s sport and recreation business program.
Attendees will have an opportunity to discuss what it’s like to own and operate a business in Alaska specifically. Panelists have experience with a variety of Alaska businesses, including bush flying, guiding in the Arctic and running a remote lodge.
Featured guests will include the following speakers:
- Sally Andersen, owner and business manager of Arctic Wild
- Annie Hopper, owner of Lodge at Black Rapids
- Danielle Tirrell, owner of Coyote Air Taxi
RSVP to receive a link to the event registration. Attendees may also use this form to submit questions prior to the event.
Save the remaining dates in this series:
- Tuesday, Nov. 16: “Suite Sales and Service in Professional Sports”
- Tuesday, Dec. 7: “Balancing Profession and Passion in Outdoor Recreation”
For more information, contact sport and recreation business program director Peggy Keiper at email@example.com.