The campus is open by appointment, call us at 907-842-5109.
Are you interested in taking classes? If so, click here and get started on our page for Future Students! You can also contact the campus at 907-842-5109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Classes - Spring 2023
Writing Across Contexts: Reading Climate, Writing Change
Jan. 17 - May 1, 2023 | Online class
Using your own cultural perspective, this course will ask you to take a look at who you are, and will be, through the lense of climate change.
Fundamentals of Oral Communication (Public Context)
Jan. 17 - May 6, 2023 | Online class
This online class will help you understand and master speaking in public!
Jan. 17 - May 6, 2023 | Online class
Join a national competition and compete to design the best solar-powered home!
Alaska Utility Lecture Series
Jan. 20 - April 28, 2023 | Online class
In this online class, you'll learn about operations, management, and employment in Alaska's rural and urban electric utilities!
Home Energy Basics
Feb. 13 - May 1, 2023 | Online class
Learn how you can save both energy and money in your home!
Basics of Small Wind Systems
March 12 - April 18, 2023 | Online class
This class will teach you about wind energy and how it can save you money!
Start now on your journey to becoming a nurse!
Interested in signing up for a class?
If you're interested in renting the apartment, please fill out the application form.
Call the OIT Service Desk at 1-800-478-8226 or 907-450-8300, or email email@example.com.
Online learning resources
Scholarship opportunities include:
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- Alaska State Fair Scholarship
- BBAHC Richard Tilden Sr. Health Scholarship
- BBEDC Harvey Samuelson Scholarship
- BBEDC College Development Fund
- BBEDC VOC/TECH Funding Program
- BBNA Natural Resources Scholarship
- BBNA Workforce Development- Adult Vocational Training
- BBNA Workforce Development- Higher Education Scholarship
- BBNC Education Foundation
- Bristol Bay Housing Authority Scholarship- For more information, call 907-842-5956.
- Bristol Bay Fly Fishing & Guide Academy
- Choggiung Educational Endowment Foundation
- Nushagak Cooperative Scholarship
- Nunaput Stewardship Scholars Application
- UAF scholarships
- Scholarship for Asian American and Pacific Islander Students
- Scholarship for First Generation Students
- Scholarship for Mothers
- Scholarship for Students of Color
Employees share what they like about the Bristol Bay Campus!
The University of Alaska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, genetic code or retaliation. This policy affects employment policies and actions, as well as the delivery of educational services at all levels and facilities of the University. For a full explanation of what laws apply and contact information on how to file a report visit the Nondiscrimination site.
The UAF Bristol Bay Campuses' mission is to provide educational opportunities by which rural Alaskans can effect social and economic changes in their communities and thus protect and enrich the quality of their lives and culture.
Your generosity will help to ensure that the continuity and vibrancy or our rural communities and our ability to serve our state, nation, and the world—for generations to come.
For more information on giving to the UAF Bristol Bay Campus, please contact:
UAF Development and Alumni Relations
Or, contact our campus directly 907-842-5109.
We no longer process passports or take passport pictures.