Mobile Food Vendors
Prequalified Mobile Food Vendors
Vendors who are prequalified for mobile food service on campus have submitted required documents, received a Fire Marshal inspection and have an active contract with the University. Prequalified mobile food vendors include:
- Blue Flame Street Side - [menu]
- Mein Diner - [menu]
- Alaska Cheesesteak Company - [menu]
- Between the Buns - [menu]
To request a mobile food vendor at your event email email@example.com. Dining Services and Contract Operations will advise the vendor in writing of the authorized dates, times and location for approved food service.
Becoming an Approved Mobile Food Vendor
UAF Dining Services and Contract Operations manages the approval for all mobile food service vendors on campus. Requirements for mobile food service include:
- Food Establishment Permit
- Alaska Business License
- Certificate of Insurance - Comprehensive Commercial General Liability Insurance of at least $1,000,000 combined and Workers' Compensation Insurance (if applicable).
- Copy of the menu to be offered, including pricing
- $25 administrative fee payable to UAF Dining Services for each day and event of service
- Ability to meet Fire Marshall Requirements . An inspection made by the Fire Department must be completed.
- Agree to and sign a University Mobile Food Vendor Contract.
If you would like to begin the process of being added as a prequalified mobile food vendor, use the form below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.