Starting a New Student Organization
- Fill out the form under "Register An Organization" on Nanook Engage under the "Organizations" tab. You must include a constitution, mission and vision statement.
- Arrange to meet with the Student Involvement Coordinator to go over your club registration. Email meeting requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your club meets the requirements set out by the Board of Regents and the Student Leadership and Involvement Office, you are set!
Applications submitted mid-semester will be considered and reviewed, but will not be eligible for full recognition until the following semester.
Registered organizations benefits
- $75 for graphics use (flyers, banners, logo design, business cards, etc.)
- May apply for student government funding
- Have priority of access over community or non-registered student organizations to university services and facilities
- May use the UAF logo and name in connection with their activities and publications in accordance with University Relations policy
- Have access to university advisors regarding their management and operation
- Access to Pro-Cards
- Card readers to track attendance through Nanook Engage