Contact us about academic advising

Contact a department

You may want to visit the Academic Advising Center, which provides advising for undergraduates students without a declared major, premajor and non-degree students as well as high school students and students in between majors.

Individual departments provide advising to students within their major.

Associate and certificate degree students should contact the Community and Technical College for academic advising.

Graduate students should contact the Graduate School for academic advising.

Contact a person

UA directory lookups are now accessed through People. To change your personal UA directory data, log into UAOnline. For more information regarding this directory contact the Office of Information Technology