Our professional medical staff is here to help you. We provide primary health care and referrals for specialty medical services when appropriate.
General office visits for preventive care, illness and injury are provided at no charge.
Medications, laboratory services, medical supplies and some physical examinations
are provided at reduced cost. Students should call for appointments. Urgent care appointments are available when necessary. Walk-in Lab and Vaccine hours link. Please see Summer Services for summer walk-in lab hours.
To review and print immunizations, referrals, and update health information go to our Patient Portal.
The Student Health and Counseling Center provides general health care and laboratory services as described below:
- Routine physicals for men and women
- Contraceptive information and supplies
- Cholesterol screening
- Nutrition evaluation and counseling
- Blood pressure screening
- Smoking cessation
- Immunizations and tuberculosis testing (see Immunizations)
- Screening and counseling for sexually transmitted infections