Electronic Research Administration
Federal eRA Portals
- Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov)
Grants.gov has retired the legacy PDF application package functionality and moved to the shared Workspace option for all proposal submissions after December 31, 2017. To learn more about Grants.gov Workspace, please visit their Workspace website.
Note: please do not attempt to register for Grants.gov accounts at this time. OGCA will provide guidance on this in the near future as it pertains to roles within Workspace.
- NSF FastLane (https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov)
- NIH Commons (https://commons.era.nih.gov/commons)
- NASA NSPIRES (http://nspires.nasaprs.com/external)
- NOAA Grants Online (https://grantsonline.rdc.noaa.gov/flows/home/Login/LoginController.jpf)
- Research.gov (http://www.research.gov)
- USDA ezFedGrants (https://nfc.usda.gov/FSS/clientservices/ezFedGrants/index.php)
- Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier (ORCID) (http://ORCID.org/content/initiative)
ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized.
- Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae (SciENcv) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK154494/)
Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae (SciENcv) is a new electronic system that helps researchers assemble the professional information needed for participation in federally funded research. SciENcv gathers and compiles information on expertise, employment, education and professional accomplishments. Researchers can use SciENcv to create and maintain biosketches that are submitted with grant applications and annual reports. SciENcv allows researchers to describe and highlight their scientific contributions in their own words.
State of Alaska
- Instrumentl (https://research.uaf.edu/write-proposal/instrumentl)
Instrumentl is administered by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. To sign up for an account, visit http://alaska.instrumentl.com/.