Community Engaged Learning (CEL) Awards
Degree-seeking UAF undergraduate students (enrolled in six or more credits), graduate students, faculty, postdoctoral researchers and staff from all disciplines and campuses are eligible to apply for awards of up to $500 to work with a community partner to explore a community need or problem through research or scholarly activity.
While faculty, post-docs, graduate students and staff are eligible to apply, the focus must be on supporting undergraduate learning.
- Funding options include supplies, services and registration fees to a virtual meeting/conference.
- Awardees are required to complete a reflection and to participate Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity Day, April 7, 2022.
- Funds must be spent by June 15, 2022.
- Download the 2021 CEL Awards RFP
- Deadline to apply is Oct 17, 2021
Poster from the Justice Department at
URSA's Research and Creative Activity Day.