Finance & Accounting
The mission of the UAF Office of Finance and Accounting is to manage the use of the financial resources of the University of Alaska Fairbanks by providing reliable and accurate financial accounting resources, services, reports, and training; to develop and administer UAF budgets; and to provide financial consulting services to executive management and fiscal officers to support the institution's instruction, research and public service activities.
Questions and you don't know who to ask?
- Accounts Payable - email@example.com
- Budget and Cost Records - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transaction & Cash Management - email@example.com
- Travel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR click "Finance & Accounting Staff" at the left and find someone specific
Know which team you're looking for?