UA COVID-19 InformationPlease visit the UA COVID-19 Information website for the most up-to-date policies, communications and resources.
General Guidelines for Tracking COVID-19 Related Expenditures:
- Valid expenditures may be supplies, commodities, services, travel, labor, etc.
- Expenditures should be directly related to responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, above and beyond normal operations, and defensible under review or audit by an external reimbursement funding program (e.g. FEMA), a State of Alaska supplemental funding program or insurance.
- Expenditures should be necessary to enact decisions made by executive leadership and incident management teams.
- There is no authorized additional funding at this time.
How Can We Help?
Our teams are ready to answer questions, provide resources and support our community!
General comments or suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Questions and don't know who to ask? We can help!
- Contact information not required unless a response is desired
- Please specify if referencing a policy, procedure, etc.
- Include recommendations for solutions if identifying an area of difficulty
We support the core mission of UAF through exemplary fiscal stewardship. Our services are geared toward providing our customers outstanding response and service while fulfilling compliance and fiduciary obligations.