IAC is committed to the success of our students whether they are taking classes locally or via distance.
Many of the services and resources available to help students become successful learners are linked on this page. We invite you to take advantage of the resources here to ensure you have a positive experience as a student at Interior Alaska Campus.
Six Easy Steps to Become a Student
New Student Orientation
Attend UAF's New Student Orientation and connect with all of the programs, departments, people, and opportunities that UAF has to offer as you transition into your college experience.
You choose the delivery method you prefer--online and face-to-face orientation sessions
The University of Alaska Fairbanks strives to make our orientation program accessible for all individuals. If you need accommodations to participate, please contact our office to request services.
I Need a Writing Tutor. Do You?
Improve your communication (and your grade) by meeting with IAC's incredible writing
tutor. Success begins here!
From personalized brainstorming sessions trying to find a topic for a paper to last looks at a nearly polished piece of writing, the writing tutor at IAC provides world-class assistance to IAC students at any stage of the writing process.
Schedule an appointment during the fall and spring semesters by calling: 907-474-2709 or emailing: email@example.com.
Important Links and Forms
- Change of major
- Declaration of minor (NextGen form)
- Graduation application
not compatible with Internet Explorer browsers
- Replacement diploma
- Undergraduate petition
- Baccalaureate core petition
- Official & unofficial transcripts
- Appeal for late withdraw/audit for undergraduate students
- Total withdrawal (NextGen form)
- If you need a transcript from a school in Alaska that has been closed, contact Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education (ACPE). ACPE keeps transcript records for all closed schools in Alaska.
- In-person registration
- Add/drop a class for undergraduate students
- Credit / no-credit option
- Directed study approval
- Individual study approval
- Reinstatement form
- Secondary Student Parent Agreement Forms under Miscellaneous, near the bottom
- Residency form