Established in 2012, OMB serves as the budget development, analysis, and strategic management arm of Administrative Services.
OMB is also the home of UAF Process Improvement, and spearheads business process mapping and implementation plans for improvement, in an effort to understand business complexities and facilitate efficiency in our business workflows.
OMB collaborates with UAF Office of the Provost, Financial Services, and Planning, Analysis, and Institutional Research (PAIR) to produce and interpret data and reports necessary for UAF leadership to make strategic resource allocation decisions. OMB strives to build relationships with schools, colleges, institutes and administration in order to understand the business of UAF and provide useful reports and tools to campus leaders.
- UAF Strategic Guidance & Core Accreditation Themes
- UAF Accreditation Core Themes
- UAF Strategic Plan Themes
- UA System Strategic Frameworks
- UA Goals & Measures (link)
- UA Strategic Pathways (link)
- UA Strategic Guidance & Accreditation