Nanook Recreation is responding to UAF policies regarding COVID-19.
Until further notice, Nanook Recreation will be closed and we apologize for the inconvenience.
The facilities included in this closure are: the Student Recreation Center, the Patty Ice Arena, the Patty Pool, the Outdoor Adventures equipment rental center, and the West Ridge Fitness Center.
We appreciate your patience with this disruption in service. We will do our best to provide information on reopening dates through multiple channels of communication. If you haven’t already, follow UAF Nanook Rec on Instagram and like us on Facebook. Check our website as well.
For those enrolled in CTC classes hosted in our facilities, please stay in touch with your instructors.
For questions, you can reach out to our managers via email who will try their best to respond in a timely manner:
- Nanook Recreation Memberships, Anne Doyle, email@example.com
- Student Recreation Center, Anne Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty Ice, Luke Bonnewell, email@example.com
- Outdoor Adventures equipment rental and trips, Frank Olive, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climbing programs, Christian Mogensen, email@example.com
- Group Fitness, Chris McComb, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Training, Chris McComb, email@example.com
- Intramurals and Student Clubs, Brent Culleton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty Pool, Mark Oldmixon, email@example.com
- General, the management group, firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Ridge Fitness Center, Anne Doyle, email@example.com
Visit the UA coronavirus information website to learn how the University of Alaska is responding to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and find links to FAQs, communications, resources and policy guidance.