- Basketball - 5v5 Full Court
- Volleyball - 6v6
- Soccer - Indoor
- Flag Football - Indoor (Season 1)
- Tennis singles (Season 1)
- Pickleball doubles (Season 2)
- Ice Hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee (Season 2)
- Rock Climbing
- Pub Sports: Corn Hole, Darts, and Pool
All sports are co-ed.
We have gone to a web-based Intramural system. To participate in the UAF intramural program all participants must register on the UAF intramural website.
What are "Intramurals"?
- Intramural sports are organized programs that allows student, faculty, staff and community to participate in team and individual sport activities.
- Intramurals provides the opportunity for physical activity, fellowship, promotes wellness, and the use of leisure time.
Fees must be paid at the Front Desk of the Student Recreation Center before the given deadline or teams will be dropped.
Eligibility: All students, faculty, staff and public with current SRC membership.
$32 per person + imLeagues fees
$8 per person
$13 per person
Basketball and volleyball available
Sprinf 2 registration deadline: February 27
Sign into IMleagues for sport specific game schedules
- Create an account at IM Leagues or Login to IM Leagues.
- Click on the University of Alaska Fairbanks button top tool bar.
- Scroll down to view the sport you want to sign up a team for.
- Click on the BLUE FONT word of the sport you want to play in.
- After clicking on the sport you want to play in, click on the picture of the sport. This will then take you to the league.
- Click on the GREEN tab that says REGISTER/ SIGN UP.
- Choose to either CREATE TEAM, JOIN TEAM (If you're joining a friends team), or FREE AGENT.
- After submission, you can see the team home page.
- Make sure all information is filled out and payment is received.
- Once you have done this, please allow some time for your team to be approved, it will show that you are on the "waitlist".
If you have any further question please email Brent Culleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (907) 474-6269.
We are proud to support and brag about our champions. Pictures are posted to our wesbite, Facebook and throughout campus. Please make sure your team names are appropriate and will not be viewed as offensive.