Patty Pool rental rates
|Pool half day (4 hours)||$350.00||$234.00|
|Pool full day (8 hours)||$665.00||$450.00|
All prices include one lifeguard. For groups of 25 or more, additional fees will apply.
For more information call 907-474-5886.
Always check the Patty Pool schedule for details on specific days. Meets and special events often change the schedule.
- Conditioning swim (full laps only) - Open to Nanook Recreation members and day pass holders
- Masters - adult competitive conditioning. This is a structured workout and required additional fees to the organization. Details at https://www.teamunify.com/team/aksst/page/masters
- Rec swim (families welcome), some lane lines removed
- CTC class is a Recreation for credit academic class hosted by UAF's CTC campus
- Nanooks - UAF Varsity swim team practice, public not allowed
- SST (Stingrays Swim Team) - Youth team practice, public not allowed - https://www.teamunify.com/team/aksst/page/home
- Open Kayak time -
Epic Kayak Ultimate and Alaska Dream Adventures are hosting paddling at UAF on Sundays starting in October from 12-2PM. It is free to join us if you are a SRC member or pay the SRC daily fee.We provide boats and equipment for you to use or you can bring in your own.This is a prime opportunity to get in some paddling time as the rivers get cold and the lakes freeze up. Come in and practice your rolls, play in different kayaks, and hone your paddling skills. We often play some games for those who want to challenge their boat handling skills.Organized to Epic Ultimate: https://www.epickayakultimate.org/
TEMPERATURE: UAF Patty Pool is kept at 79.5F. This is an ideal temp for conditioning swim but not ideal for young kids just splashing around. This is why you see a lot more lap/team swims on our schedule compared to Borough pools. The 50lb 6-year old child learning to swim gets cold fast.